PS3 Gold Edition



I was browsing the web pages of Yahoo when I suddenly spotted this article about a GOLD PS3. It shocked me that I suddenly said "WOW! What the hell is that!?" The PlayStation 3 is plated with 24 karat gold, which comes complete with two matching controllers and a one-year warranty.


Its pricing starts at $4999. OMG! That's very expensive and I still prefer the black one. The same supplier also offers a mighty snazzy gold-and-black Blackberry Tour 9630, starting at a mere $899. Now that's very shocking. I don't know what to say, I'm speechless. Where would I find the money I need to buy these cool gadgets?? Would you suggest one?? HAHA! Anyway, I think it will just be a dream to have these things.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Post a Comment

Email Subscriptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner