Missing The Sunset

I found this picture in one of the photo albums of my friend in Friendster and somehow it makes me feel happy and at the same time sad. I remember those times that we occasionally go to the Manila Bay to watch the sun sets. But still sadness dominates me. It's been a year since my family and I went to that place where we usually took pictures of it and having fun around while walking. Of all the things going on around I still want to go there. I don't care if I will waste time, all I want is to see the sun glowing.


If I will be given the chance to go there, maybe I'll just sit there and reminisce all the happy and sad moments of my life that made me a better person. I am a loner sometimes and I always found myself sitting and wondering all the things which makes me wonder about it.

I want to see it again. Maybe I'll find time to go there for the next few days. See you there! ^_^

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Post a Comment

Email Subscriptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner