Encarta @ MSN To Be Discontinued

I was shocked recently when I found this article in the website of Encarta at MSN.com that they will be discontinued on October 31, 2009 worldwide. I admit that I'm one of their subscribers and it's hard for me to heard this news.


I am a student and I have a need of this kind of educational site. It helps me a lot in my studies and educational problems. When I had read the notice, there was this urge inside of me trying to get out. I mean, it was very shocking to know that.

Now, I am searching for other Encarta-like web sites that will help me on my studies. Aside from Wikipedia, I am also looking forward to Britannica and Wolfram|Alpha, and other helpful websites out there.

If you want to read more about it, just click here.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Post a Comment

Email Subscriptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner