Cursor Effects At Stardock.com

I bought a magazine recently and I noticed it feature web sites that have downloadables that can be use in pimping your screen. I noticed one web site and I'm amazed of what I have read. It say that in Stardock.com, you can download CursorFX. It is a program that lets you use and create incredibly cool looking Windows mouse cursors. Better than that, you can also avail of its premium edition but the sad thing is, you have to pay for it.

However, as long as you have this kind of software, you can brag it to your friends and your friends will simply get envy of you. HAHA! Now that will be kinda awesome. I also want to have that CursorFX, maybe for the next couple of days I'm going to download it. So guys, you can also look at other products that Stardock.com has to offer. Maybe you'll find something that is very amazing to have. For now, I'm just going to browse other web sites so that I can tell you anytime that there are downloadables available in the World Wide Web. ^_^

Monday, July 6, 2009

Post a Comment

Email Subscriptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner