Mid Term Examinations for the 1st Semester

Hello guys!! I just want to tell you that I'll be off for quite some time. I am preparing myself for the coming Mid Term Departmental Examinations this coming week. And I'll be refraining from browsing the web for the next days to review for my minor subjects.

Don't worry guys, before the end of August I'll be posting new articles that you've always wanted. I also want to inform you that I'll be attending some of the activities of the YFC-PUP. No, I'm not a member but I just want to join their activities because I find it exciting. Anyway, I'm happy that on my first month of blogging gave me a lot of readers and they keep on coming back for new updates. I appreciate that and I hope that you could visit my blog again for new updates.

So, I'll be away to focus on my studies. Please include me in your prayers so that I can pass my upcoming examinations. Thank you!

Sayonara! ^_^

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Post a Comment

Email Subscriptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner