XML Headache

I'm having problems in editing the design of this blog yesterday evening. It is very difficult but somehow I can do some of it. The template is some kind of a Web 2.0 thing. I don't know what it means but I think it's an important thing for a SEO blogger.

I still don't know how to do SEO but I keep trying to learn it. It will be a very hard time to understand it but I will try my best. As for now, I have to keep on posting in this blog and promote this so that visitors will come.

I also think of the labels and categories that I'm going to put here and also the widgets. My friends keep on telling me that I should use Wordpress but I still want to use Blogger for easy and not-so-difficult blogging. For now, I will just file this under the Blogging.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

One response to XML Headache

  1. Reynold Hugh says:

    Little butt Interesting Article!
    Web 2.0 Templates

Post a Comment

Email Subscriptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner